Shepparton United Football Netball Club
H.T. Luck Complex, Deakin Reserve,
Wednesday 16th of December 2015
(1) To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting;
(2) To receive the Annual Report and Financial Statement for the last financial year;
(3) Election of Office Bearers;
(4) To deal with any other business of which necessary notice has been given in accordance with the rules and constitution of the Club;
Amendment to Section 45 of constitution see below
(5) Appointment of an auditor for the
Nomination forms for committee available from Secretary Sharon O’Dwyer on 0411 858 652 must be received at least three (3) days prior to AGM
Proposed amendment to Shepparton United Football Club Constitution to be discussed at 2015 Annual General Meeting
45. (Amended A.G.M. 20-11-1996).
The Committee shall have the power to appoint annually Life Membership to any member of the association by the following criteria:-
(a) ELECTED Life Member for services rendered to the Association; and
(b) QUALIFIED Life Member to any player who plays 200 games of Senior or Reserves football, “A” Grade or “B” Grade netball, combined over the years, shall be eligible to be nominated for Life Membership and awarded Life Membership by the discretion and power of the Committee.
(c) Elected, combined life membership of a couple, the same requirements as a single life member, listed as one membership of 2 names